Trucking and Transportation

Trucks and specialty transportation vehicles, from ambulances to limousines, require specialized insurance coverage based on the type of truck or vehicle and the content being transported. When hauling goods or people is your business, you need an insurance partner that understands your risks and the proper way to insure them. Your CRS insurance expert can help you determine the right coverage from auto liability, physical damage, general liability, worker’s compensation, and motor truck cargo to help your company deliver for your customers.

Representative customers served include:

  • Local, regional, intermediate, long haul
  • Sand and gravel and in-transit ready mix
  • Garbage haulers and roll offs
  • Dry van
  • Refrigerated
  • Liquid and dry tanker operations
  • Limousine
  • Bus
  • Towing
  • Moving and storage

Carry with confidence.

CRS Insurance helps you share the load with coverage that makes sense for your unique business.
View of a trucker's dashboard